Finally, a nutritionally oriented formula that naturally balances the calming influences of GABA and the excitatory effects of Glutamate.
Daniel G. Amen, M.D, author of the New York Times bestseller “Change your Brain, Change your Life”, recommends NeuroCalm for those who struggle with worry caused by an imbalance of the neurotransmitters GABA and Glutamate.
- NeuroCalm helps protect nerve cells from the excitoxic effects of excess glutamate and other pro-oxidative influences with Taurine and EGCG
- NeuroCalm is designed to act centrally, within the brain
- NeuroCalm features the amino acids NAC and Taurine—which research suggests may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier
- NeuroCalm Supports relaxation and a sense of calm with magnesium and vitamin B6
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
(as pyridoxine HCI)
(as magnesium malate)
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
Leaf Extract, Decaffeinated
[Standardized to 60% (180mg catechins,
40% (120 mg) epigallocatechin gallate
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Recommended uses: Nervousness, support for mental and emotional tranquility
Directions: Take four capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
Caution: If you have congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or are taking medication—including anticoagulants—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Maintain adequate fluid intake while taking this product.
Click here for our NeuroCalm Fact Sheet
Click here for our Natural Supplement Research
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee