- Product Description
Dr. Amen takes mental health professionals through a step-by-step clinical diagnostic process giving clear treatment protocols for moving clients toward healing and hope.
How is this product useful for Mental Health Professionals?
This toolbox includes Amen Clinics' questionnaires and intake forms, flow sheets, and follow up regimens that can be used in your own clinical practice!
- Adult - Child - Teen Intake & Questionnaires - A great history-taking tool with checklists and answer keys
- Amen Clinic Diagnostic and Treatment Planning Forms - Psychiatric and brain-based Diagnostic Codes, medication, and supplement descriptions and dosages
- Specialized Questionnaires and Treatment Algorithms - Amen-Routh Anxiety and Depression Type Questionnaire (7 Types of Anxiety and Depression), ADD Treatment Algorithms, ADD Type Questionnaire (6 Types of ADD), Amen-Routh Anxiety and Depression Treatment Algorithm, The Shankle-Amen Dementia Early Screening Questionnaire
- Behavioral Neuroanatomy - Brain diagrams, brain circuitry diagram, functions, and problems of the brain's major systems: prefrontal cortex, anterior cingulate gyrus, deep limbic system, basal ganglia, temporal lobes, parietal lobes, and the cerebellum
- Brain SPECT Imaging in Clinical Practice - Indications for Brain SPECT Imaging and Common Questions, SPECT Master Findings Key, SPECT Abstracts, Summary Tables for SPECT Images: normal, violence, epilepsy, dementia, brain trauma
- Keeping Your Brain Healthy For As Long As Possible, Steps to Preventing Alzheimer's Disease - A key chapter on the most effective prevention strategies from Drs. Daniel Amen and Rod Shankle's new book, Preventing Alzheimer's
- Articles, strategies and other forms used at Amen Clinics, Inc - ANTs and ANT-eaters…How To Develop Your Own Internal Anteater to Eradicate Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs), Sample 504 Accommodation Plan for clinicians and patients, ADD Daily Progress Note, ADD Job Accommodation Information, 50 Brain Do's and 50 Brain Don'ts, Seven Ways to Optimize Your Brain
Clinician's Brain Science Toolbox, 2-inch Encapsulated Binder, 201 pages.