- The St. John’s formula the brain doctor himself, Daniel G. Amen, the author of the New York Times best seller “Change your Brain, Change your Life" recommends
- St. John's Wort is an herb mentioned by the father of medicine Hippocrates and supported by a 2,400 year history of safe and effective use for those struggling with depressed moods
- In Germany, more than fifty percent of depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders are treated with St John's Wort. Prozac is used in two percent
- NeuroSt. Wort contains 450 mg of a premium extract of St. John's Wort standardized to 0.3% hypericins, combined with folates and vitamin B12
- NeuroSt. Wort supports a calm, positive mood
- NeuroSt. Wort delivers nutrients that may play a role in the synthesis of serotonin—a neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of mood, sleep, memory and learning
- NeuroSt. Wort features a proprietary blend of active folates that includes 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and folic acid for greater bioavailability
- For those who struggle with mood issues associated with serotonin
- Support for calm, positive moods
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving:
|Folate (as folic acid and
|St. John's Wort Aerial Parts
(Hypericum perforatum) [standardized to
0.3% (1.35 mg) hypericins]
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
As Melatonin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915: 6,254,904.
Plant based modified cellulose.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica, Stearic Acid, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use before surgery.
If taking medication—including blood thinning medication or any medication related to mood modulation—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Click here for our NeuroSt.Wort Fact Sheet
Click here for our Natural Supplement Research
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee