- Product Description
In this program Dr. Amen gives you a step-by-step guide to Healing ADD at Home in 30 Days, based on his extensive experience at the Amen Clinics with tens of thousands of ADD patients over the past 30 years. It’s become clear to Dr. Amen that you can make a significant positive difference in understanding and treating ADD in just 30 days, and often even sooner, with the proper information and plan. Healing ADD at Home in 30 Days includes a simple, easy to implement, step-by-step guide and 30 daily online support videos where Tana and Dr. Amen literally hold your hand to get the best results in the shortest time possible.
This program will give you the basic steps of what to do and how to do it. Given Dr. Amen’s experience treating people with ADD, he knows the importance of getting quick results so that people do not get distracted and venture off to the next project. He has also seen how untreated ADD can devastate a person’s life and how helping them get on track quickly provides the biggest chance of success. Obviously the interventions must be continued beyond 30 days, but if you do what is asked of you, most people notice a big difference in a short period of time.
Included in this package are a physical Daily Journal as well as access to a downloadable PDF version of the Daily Journal and 30 web-based videos.
Video Topics include:
- Hallmarks of ADD … It’s Not One Thing …
- Review the 7 Types and Combination of Types
- Treatments Common to All Types
- Healing ADD through Food
- Journal Your Progress
- Know Your Important Numbers
- Know Your Motivation to Be Well
- People get better in the 4 circles
- Exercise Makes You Smarter
- Kill the ANTs
- Getting Sleep and Getting Up
- Improve Daily Decision Making
- Focus on Gratitude
- Right Attitude Toward Setbacks
- Boosting Focus: Relaxation Response
- Meditation to Boost Brain Function
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Neurofeedback as an option
- New Skills for Frazzled Parents
- ADD in Intimacy
- Accommodations at School or Work
- Head Trauma and ADD … Reclaim Your Brain
- ADD and Drug Abuse
- ADD and Driving
- ADD and Videogames and Gadgets
- ADD and Medication Side Effects
- ADD and Weight Issues
- ADD and Hormones
- ADD and Finding a Group
- When to Know If You Need More Professional Help
- I find the information help and easy to follow
The information was easy to follow. I hate to admit it, I purchased the program when it came out last fall for about a week, then got side tracked until recently. Maybe if I would have taken my dietary supplements on schedule and left the program where I would have seen everyday, I would be that much further today. Alas, that is one of those lessons Dr. Amen talks about in the program. Now I leave it open on my bed stand where it and my vitamins are one of the first things I see when I get up.
(Posted on 4/12/15)
- Overall helping my total health!
A great wealth of helpful information in one place to help me improve both my mental and overall health. I love the short daily videos, they too have very helpful and simple tips! Glad I found this website!!
(Posted on 1/22/15)
- How to best benefit from this impressive program
I am very confident that this program is wonderful! It even includes 30 daily online support videos from Tana and Dr. Amen! And yes, I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Amen. The challenge for most of us is DAILY trying and sticking to these 30 great interventions for at least 30 straight days. The simple answer is collaborating with other ADDers! Then all as a group, we challenge, inspire and help one another. That's much better than buying this great program and never using it. Take care.
(Posted on 3/5/14)