Search results for 'Focus & E'
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price: $35.00
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life - Lecture Audio 6 disc, 5 hour audio lecture
by Dr. Amen.
In this 6 CD audio program and companion handbook, you’ll see scientific evidence that your anxiety, depression, anger, obsessiveness, or impulsiveness could be related to how specific structures in your brain work. You’re not stuck with the brain you’re born with. Here are just a few of neuropsychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen’s surprising and effective “brain prescriptions” that can help heal your brain and change your life:
- To Quell Anxiety and Panic: Use simple breathing techniques to immediately calm inner turmoil
- To Fight Depression: Learn how to kill ANTs (automatic negative thoughts)'
- To Curb Anger: Follow the Amen anti-anger diet and learn the nutrients that calm rage
- To Conquer Impulsiveness and Learn to Focus: Develop total focus with the “One-Page Miracle”
- To Stop Obsessive Worrying: Follow the “get unstuck” writing exercise and learn other problem-solving exercises
A Rhyming Story about How to Help People Change and Think Positive!
Daniel G. Amen, M.D. and Jesse Payne
This children’s rhyming book is based on a true story as experienced by Dr. Amen himself. One day, while watching a penguin named Fat Freddy perform in a stunt show at a local amusement park, he was astonished to see the penguin perform so well.
Frustrated by his own son’s behavior, Dr. Amen decided to talk with the trainer after the show to find out how she got the penguin to follow all of her directions. Through clever rhyme and story telling, the trainer shares with Dr. Amen the power of positive reinforcement.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price: $20.00
In this fun and in-depth program, Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Angie Meeker, doctor of pharmacy, help you make sense of the complicated and often confusing world of hormones. They explore all the practical information you need to know about how your hormones influence your health and the well-being of your relationships. They explore issues of:
- Hormones and aging
- Hormones and sexual function
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Testosterone deficiency for men and women
- Thyroid hormones
- Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
A Breakthrough Package to Take Control Over Food and Your Life
Specifically formulated to reduce cravings, support stable blood sugar levels and boost endorphins.
End Emotional Overeating:Learn More
Take control over food and and your life with this cutting edge program.