Search results for 'depression'
The key to a better body is a healthy brain. Based on the latest medical research, as well as on Dr. Amen’s two decades of clinical practice at the renowned Amen Clinics, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body shows you how to take the very best care of your brain. With fifteen practical, easy-to-implement solutions Dr. Amen shows you how to:
- Reach and maintain your ideal weight
- Soothe and smooth your skin at any age
- Reduce the stress that can impair your immune system
- Sharpen your memory
- Increase willpower and eliminate the cravings that keep you from achieving your exercise and diet goals
- Enhance sexual desire and performance
- Lower your blood pressure without medication
- Avoid depression and elevate the enjoyment you take in life’s pleasures
Magnificent Mind At Any Age Package Includes:
- Magnificent Mind At Any Age DVD plus Bonus Materials
- Magnificent Mind At Any Age Hardcover Book
- Natural Ways to Heal the Brain 5 CD Set
- Magnificent Mind with Medical Hypnosis, with Sessions for Peak Performance, Overcoming Anxiety, Enhancing Sleep, Weight Loss, and Pain Reduction, 2 CD Set
- Amen Clinic Magnificent Mind Master Questionnaires
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life Package Includes:
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life book
- Feel Better Fast: Kill the ANTs CD
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life DVD Program, with Extras
- 6 CD Seminar with Companion Handbook
- Relaxation, Focus and Memory Training CD Program
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life Master Questionnaire
CD 1 -- Change Your Brain, Change Your Body Cookbook: Cook Right to Live Longer, Look Younger, Be Thinner and Decrease Your Risk of Obesity, Depression, Alzheimer’s Disease, Heart Disease, Cancer and Diabetes. The food you eat can destroy your health or be your best medicine. In this special cookbook, health specialist and nurse Tana Amen shows you how to eat right to think right. Based on the 7 rules of brain healthy eating, developed by Dr. Amen, Mrs.Amen shares wonderful recipes that she uses at home to take care of the Amen Family. (PDF File on Disk)
CD 2 -- Eat Right to Think Right with Tana Amen, BSN and Daniel G. Amen, MD In this entertaining and fun CD husband and wife team Dr. Daniel Amen and health specialist and nurse Tana Amen explore how to immediately change your diet to make it brain healthy. They share with you how to implement these strategies at home with your children. (Audio Content Only)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a book. This is a 2 CD set that contains an electronic version of the Hardcover Cookbook on CD 1 and Audio Interview on CD 2Learn More
In Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, award winning psychiatrist and bestselling author Dr. Daniel Amen gives you 10 very simple steps that will help you:Learn More
• live longer
• look younger
• be thinner
• and decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease, depression, heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
Based on his brain-imaging work with tens of thousands of patients from 75 different countries, he has discovered two of the major secrets why most diets don't work. And contrary to what you might think, they have nothing to do with your lack of desire to lose weight, or your willpower.
The first secret is that most weight problems occur between your ears. So stapling your stomach may in fact be working on the wrong organ. If you want a better body, the first place to always start is by having a better brain.
The second secret is that there is not one brain pattern associated with being overweight. There are at least five different patterns. And knowing about your specific brain type will make losing weight and keeping it off a whole lot easier.
This 2-Disc DVD set with bonus materials contains a 67 minute feature program plus 8 additional stories and an extensive question and answer session with audience.