Search results for '5 and 5=5'
Images of Human Behavior - A Revolutionary Look at the Correlation between Brain Activity and Behavior CD-Rom
Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
This Electronic Book [CD-Rom] – a revolutionary look at the brain – contains over 300 brain SPECT images and 26 pages of detailed scientific references.
This comprehensive atlas is a valuable resource for teaching patients about the effects of brain problems on their behavior.Learn More
Through his brain imaging work at the Amen Clinics with tens of thousands of patients from 68 countries over the last two decades Dr. Daniel Amen has come to understand that you can literally change your brain and change your life.
This is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in medicine, because with a better brain, always comes a better life.
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life DVD is an extended version of the breakthrough Public Television special. It is packed with helpful tips and practical brain science including:
- Dr. Amen's SEVEN simple principles to change your brain and change your life.
- The ONE question you should ask yourself everyday if you really want to be successful in your life.
- Tips on how to be happier, more focused, less anxious and less depressed by balancing three important brain systems.
- A sneaky "brain based strategy" to deal with the most difficult people in your life.
- Clear, concise and effective strategies to make your brain great.
- TWELVE brain-healthy foods everyone should include in their diet.
- Things you can do NOW to prevent Alzheimer's disease. (and he's not kidding)
Magnificent Mind At Any Age Package Includes:
- Magnificent Mind At Any Age DVD plus Bonus Materials
- Magnificent Mind At Any Age Hardcover Book
- Natural Ways to Heal the Brain 5 CD Set
- Magnificent Mind with Medical Hypnosis, with Sessions for Peak Performance, Overcoming Anxiety, Enhancing Sleep, Weight Loss, and Pain Reduction, 2 CD Set
- Amen Clinic Magnificent Mind Master Questionnaires
Bill Cosby once wrote, “I am what I ate … and I’m frightened.” The food you eat can destroy your health or be your best medicine.
In this special cookbook, health specialist and nurse Tana Amen shows you how to eat right to think right. She offers simple strategies to make brain healthy eating easier than ever and even gives you 10 tips to help you stay on track… anywhere… anytime!
Based on the Amen Clinics 7 Rules for Brain Healthy Eating, developed by Dr. Amen, Tana shares wonderful recipes that she uses at home to take care of the Amen Family. You will even find kid-friendly recipes that have passed the taste test with their seven-year-old daughter.
Some of Dr. Amen’s favorite recipes include:
- Spaghetti squash pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce
- Sweet potato soup
- Vegetable soup
- Salmon curry chowder soup
- Southwestern tacos
- Ahi tuna with avocado sauce
- Shrimp Stir fry
- Veggie burgers
- Pomegranate walnut salad
- Veggie wraps with hummus or avocados
- Turkey chili
Are you chained to your addiction to smoking? Drinking? Sugar? Drugs? Food? Prescription painkillers? Caffeine? Internet porn? Gambling? Sex? When you are chained by an addiction, it can ruin your life, devastate your family, destroy your relationships, derail your career, lower your grades, and make you physically ill.
Unchain Your Brain: 10 Steps to Breaking the Addictions that Steal Your Life is a practical, easy-to-follow, step-by-step program that shows you how to boost your brain so you can kick your bad habits.Learn More