Search results for '5 and 5=5'
Dr. Amen created a wonderful daily journal to help you keep track of your important numbers and your daily progress. This journal is an invaluable part of the program to help keep you on track toward your goals of having a better brain and a better body.
The CYB CYB Daily Journal Includes:
- A detailed list of “Your Important Numbers”
- 10 Summary Lessons
- A daily calorie and brain healthy habit trackers
- Weekly progress summaries
- Daily positive brain health reminders
Kid’s NeuroVite - Children’s Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral
Take the guess work out of what multivitamin to use for your kids. Studies show that a high percentage of children in North America and other developed countries eat less than the minimum daily allowance of many essential nutrients. Adequate amounts and proper balance of these nutrients are needed for maintaining good health and for satisfying the special nutritional demands of growth and development during childhood.Learn More
Dr. Amen takes mental health professionals through a step-by-step clinical diagnostic process giving clear treatment protocols for moving clients toward healing and hope.
How is this product useful for Mental Health Professionals? This toolbox includes Amen Clinics' questionnaires and intake forms, flow sheets, and follow up regimens that can be used in your own clinical practice!Learn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $29.99
The Brain in Love[BOOK] + The Brain in Love - PBS Special[DVD]Learn More
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life has already helped tens of thousands of Public Television viewers to embrace a brain healthy life. Magnificent Mind at Any Age is the anticipated follow-up that inspires viewers to explore the many natural ways they, their family and friends, can boost their brainpower, attack common brain illnesses like ADD, anxiety and depression, and increase their chances for long-term brain health.
This DVD plus bonus materials contains an extended version of the program that includes 6 additional stories. Plus, there is an extensive question and answer session with the audience. Some of the questions include:
- What are the effects of general anesthesia on the brain and what can I do to get my memory back?
- How realistic is it to heal illnesses with just positive thinking?
- What advice can you give an immediate family member of someone who just died of Alzheimer’s disease?
- What is the effect of stress and emotional trauma on the brain?
- Do people with healthier spiritual practices have a healthier brain?