Search results for 'ADD'
Through his brain imaging work at the Amen Clinics with tens of thousands of patients from 68 countries over the last two decades Dr. Daniel Amen has come to understand that you can literally change your brain and change your life.
This is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in medicine, because with a better brain, always comes a better life.
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life DVD is an extended version of the breakthrough Public Television special. It is packed with helpful tips and practical brain science including:
- Dr. Amen's SEVEN simple principles to change your brain and change your life.
- The ONE question you should ask yourself everyday if you really want to be successful in your life.
- Tips on how to be happier, more focused, less anxious and less depressed by balancing three important brain systems.
- A sneaky "brain based strategy" to deal with the most difficult people in your life.
- Clear, concise and effective strategies to make your brain great.
- TWELVE brain-healthy foods everyone should include in their diet.
- Things you can do NOW to prevent Alzheimer's disease. (and he's not kidding)
The Brain in Love DVD - Public Television Special
In this highly entertaining, educational and important follow-up to his two highly successful public television pledge specials Change Your Brain, Change Your Life and Magnificent Mind At Any Age, Dr. Daniel Amen explores the interplay between the brain and our most intimate relationships.
If you want more passion in your life, this DVD is for you. This information applies whether you are single and want to be in a close relationship or you have been married for many years.
This DVD plus bonus materials contains an extended version of the program that includes 6 additional stories. Plus, there is an extensive question and answer session with the audience. Some of the questions include:
- The impact of hormones on sex and what you can do about it
- The impact of emotional trauma on the brain and relationships
- How drug abuse affects the brain and relationships
- How brain injuries affect relationships
- How losing a beloved animal impacts the brain
[DVD] The Amen Solution: Use Your Brain to Be Thinner, Smarter and Happier: Double DVD Set with Bonus Material$19.99
In The Amen Solution DVD
Based on his brain-imaging work at the Amen Clinics with tens of thousands of patients from 90 different countries over the last 20 years he has discovered two of the major secrets why most diets don’t work. And contrary to what you might think, they have nothing to do with your lack of desire to lose weight or your willpower. In fact, he shows you that for some people the harder they try to lose weight the worse it gets.
Use Your Brain to Be Thinner, Smarter and Happier, award winning psychiatrist and bestselling author Dr. Daniel Amen gives you 10 very simple steps that will help you:
- Lose weight
- Boost your memory
- Improve your mood
This DVD plus bonus materials contains a long question and answer period with the audience. In addition, there are two great interviews with Dr. Amen’s personal trainer Brad Davidson about physical exercise to boost your brain and with Dr. Amen’s wife Tana, about creating brain healthy families.Learn More
What if, in a perfect world, you showed up every day to your life in a brain optimized state? You felt energized and focused, your memory was sharp, you were resilient, flexible and creative, you had the ability to positively interact with your family and coworkers, and you were surrounded by a culture that supported you in maintaining this level of mental clarity? How would that feel? What would happen to your life?Learn More
The Breakthrough Program That Allows You to See and Heal the 6 Types of ADDLearn More
Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
Information is power. Here's a simple, easy to understand explanation of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discover the biological basis of this disorder. Learn about the broad range of strategies and prescriptions for overcoming the associated problems.
Based on 18 years of clinical experience with more than 6,000 ADD patients, Dr. Amen's brain enhancement program offers advice on how to treat each of the six types of ADD.