Search results for '5htp and st john's wort'
A Comprehensive Guide for Couples
Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
Attention Deficit Disorder causes intense unhappiness. Men and women who truly desire a close relationship often find their day-to-day behaviors interfere with the very intimacy they seek. Understanding ADD can provide hope.
This book has the potential to change millions of lives, saving marriages and creating happier, healthier lives for couples and families. Find the help you need to keep your family together in a healthy way that encourages growth instead of turmoil.Learn More
The Brain in Love DVD - Public Television Special
In this highly entertaining, educational and important follow-up to his two highly successful public television pledge specials Change Your Brain, Change Your Life and Magnificent Mind At Any Age, Dr. Daniel Amen explores the interplay between the brain and our most intimate relationships.
If you want more passion in your life, this DVD is for you. This information applies whether you are single and want to be in a close relationship or you have been married for many years.
This DVD plus bonus materials contains an extended version of the program that includes 6 additional stories. Plus, there is an extensive question and answer session with the audience. Some of the questions include:
- The impact of hormones on sex and what you can do about it
- The impact of emotional trauma on the brain and relationships
- How drug abuse affects the brain and relationships
- How brain injuries affect relationships
- How losing a beloved animal impacts the brain
Regular Price: $175.00
Special Price: $145.00
The Brain in Love Complete Program includes the following:
- The Brain In Love Paperback Book 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life
- The Brain In Love DVD With Bonus Material
- The Brain In Love Coaching Course 5 CD Set
- Change Your Hormones, Change Your Brain, Transform Your Relationships, 2 CD Set
- Amen Clinic Brain In Love Coaching Course Questionnaires
The Brain in Love Coaching Course 5 CD Set
- CD #1: A Guide to Brain Typing Your Relationships: To Be a Great Lover You Must Know the Brain Type of Your Partner
- CD #2: Rules for Him and Rules for Her: Understanding Male Female Brain Differences
- CD #3: 12 Brain Based Secrets to Making Your Relationships Unforgettable
- CD #4: How to Kill the ANTs that Are Infesting Your Relationships
- CD #5: Healing the Brain Issues that Get in the Way of Love and Healthier Brain Equals A Sexier You