Search results for 'neurovite multi-vitamin and omega 3power'
How to Safely Prevent and Relieve Your Headache Pain without Medications
By Maggie Phillips, Ph.D.
If you are one of the millions of people who suffer from moderate to severe headaches and/or migraines then you know the toll it takes on your overall well being. Left untreated, chronic headaches can hurt your relationships, your career, and prevent you from reaching your full potential.Learn More
If you are not getting relief from conventional treatments and are using a revolving door of medications with few results, this CD is for you!
The Brain in Love Coaching Course 5 CD Set
- CD #1: A Guide to Brain Typing Your Relationships: To Be a Great Lover You Must Know the Brain Type of Your Partner
- CD #2: Rules for Him and Rules for Her: Understanding Male Female Brain Differences
- CD #3: 12 Brain Based Secrets to Making Your Relationships Unforgettable
- CD #4: How to Kill the ANTs that Are Infesting Your Relationships
- CD #5: Healing the Brain Issues that Get in the Way of Love and Healthier Brain Equals A Sexier You
In this exciting 6 CD audio set Dr. Amen and his staff give you many practical ways on how to improve both your brain and your body.
Included in this package are:
- CD #1 Emergency Health Rescue Kit – Do These 10 Things First to Get Control of Your Brain and Your Body Today
- CD #2 A Detailed Guide to Brain Typing for Weight and Overall Health
- CD #3 Boost Your Brain to Lose Your Belly – 10 Strategies to Strengthen Your Brain and Your body
- CD #4 Natural Ways to Boost Your Brain and Body – The Amen Clinic Supplement Guide
- CD #5 ANT Therapy, Stress Busting and Overcoming the Obstacles to Getting a Better Brain and a Better Body
- CD #6 Hypnotic Sessions for weight loss, sleep, anxiety
Listen as Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Todd Clements examine specific issues affecting today’s teens and how to deal with them. If your teenager’s behavior is causing detriment to themselves and your family, you’ll want to hear this discussion between two experienced psychiatrists who’ve treated hundreds of teens. If you’re waiting for your teen to “grow out of it” you may consider the deep emotional hole they’re digging during these critical, formative years - and how it can affect them throughout their life. You’ll discover what is “normal” for teens and what signs to look for when real trouble lies ahead. More than at any time in history, teens today are being bombarded with unhealthy lifestyle choices and this discussion will help you keep the vital communication lines open with your teenager.Learn More
Are you chained to your addiction to smoking? Drinking? Sugar? Drugs? Food? Prescription painkillers? Caffeine? Internet porn? Gambling? Sex? When you are chained by an addiction, it can ruin your life, devastate your family, destroy your relationships, derail your career, lower your grades, and make you physically ill.
Unchain Your Brain: 10 Steps to Breaking the Addictions that Steal Your Life is a practical, easy-to-follow, step-by-step program that shows you how to boost your brain so you can kick your bad habits.Learn More