Search results for 'ADD in Intimate Relationships: A Comprehensive Guide for Couples'
How to Safely Prevent and Relieve Your Headache Pain without Medications
By Maggie Phillips, Ph.D.
If you are one of the millions of people who suffer from moderate to severe headaches and/or migraines then you know the toll it takes on your overall well being. Left untreated, chronic headaches can hurt your relationships, your career, and prevent you from reaching your full potential.Learn More
If you are not getting relief from conventional treatments and are using a revolving door of medications with few results, this CD is for you!
In this exciting 6 CD audio set Dr. Amen and his staff give you many practical ways on how to improve both your brain and your body.
Included in this package are:
- CD #1 Emergency Health Rescue Kit – Do These 10 Things First to Get Control of Your Brain and Your Body Today
- CD #2 A Detailed Guide to Brain Typing for Weight and Overall Health
- CD #3 Boost Your Brain to Lose Your Belly – 10 Strategies to Strengthen Your Brain and Your body
- CD #4 Natural Ways to Boost Your Brain and Body – The Amen Clinic Supplement Guide
- CD #5 ANT Therapy, Stress Busting and Overcoming the Obstacles to Getting a Better Brain and a Better Body
- CD #6 Hypnotic Sessions for weight loss, sleep, anxiety
Get Healthy With The Brain Doctor’s Wife: A Cookbook and Coaching Guide to Be Thinner, Smarter and Happier CD ROM$39.95
You will get recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time and desserts. Some of Dr. Amen’s favorite recipes include:
- Wide array of amazing breakfast smoothies
- Eggplant Moussaka
- Asian Pear Salad
- Minestrone Soup
- Pan Seared Salmon with Vegetables
- Chicken Vegetable Wrap
- Lamb, Rice and Green Beans
- Turkey and Mushroom Bolognese
In this fun and in-depth program, Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Angie Meeker, doctor of pharmacy, help you make sense of the complicated and often confusing world of hormones. They explore all the practical information you need to know about how your hormones influence your health and the well-being of your relationships. They explore issues of:
- Hormones and aging
- Hormones and sexual function
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Testosterone deficiency for men and women
- Thyroid hormones
- Stress and Adrenal Fatigue