Search results for '5 htp, gaba l'
GABA Calming Support supports natural relaxation and calm.Learn More
Do you have problems calming a restless mind? Dr. Daniel Amen, New York Times bestselling author of “Magnificent Mind at Any Age” and “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life” has developed GABA Calming Support, a combination of inhibitory neurotransmitters vital to quieting an overactive mind. Dr. Amen’s’ GABA Calming Support contains clinically-tested and natural Pharma GABA (gamma-amino-butyric acid) shown to promote relaxation by increasing calming, focused brain waves, while also reducing other brain waves associated with worry. Complimenting this clinically tested and natural substance are vitamin B6, magnesium and lemon balm, an herb traditionally known for its calming effects.
Finally, a nutritionally oriented formula that naturally balances the calming influences of GABA and the excitatory effects of Glutamate.
Daniel G. Amen, M.D, author of the New York Times bestseller “Change your Brain, Change your Life”, recommends NeuroCalm for those who struggle with worry caused by an imbalance of the neurotransmitters GABA and Glutamate.
- NeuroCalm helps protect nerve cells from the excitoxic effects of excess glutamate and other pro-oxidative influences with Taurine and EGCG
- NeuroCalm is designed to act centrally, within the brain
- NeuroCalm features the amino acids NAC and Taurine—which research suggests may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier
- NeuroCalm Supports relaxation and a sense of calm with magnesium and vitamin B6
Dr. Daniel Amen recommends NeuroRest for those who are struggling with occasional sleeplessness.
- NeuroRest was formulated to promote a restful, relaxed state by modulating the metabolism of melatonin and GABA
- NeuroRest contains melatonin, a hormone naturally produced in the brain that helps regulates sleep, waking and the body’s circadian rhythm (or time clock)
- NeuroRest provides Casein Tryptic Hydrosylates (LactiumPure) and passion flowers which may help modulate the metabolism of GABA
- Recommended uses: Occasional sleeplessness
NeuroLink 180 Capsules
This encapsulated formulary product, based on the work of Daniel Amen, MD, is designed to support neurological and cognitive function. Precursors and supportive nutrients are provided to optimize neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, and GABA.
NeuroLink is often used in conjunction with our BrainVitale, Daily Multi-vitamin, or one of our Omega EPA/DHA fatty acid supplements.
(DUE TO NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMS RESTRICTIONS THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO NEW ZEALAND)Learn More